I can MANifest change is a public awareness campaign.
Its goal is to positively engage men and boys in ending violence against women.
Rather than viewing men and boys as perpetrators, I can MANifest change is about empowering them.
We want men and boys to see themselves as agents of change and empowered bystanders who can help put a stop to violence against women through their own actions.
It could be as simple as telling a friend not to tell sexist jokes, or rejecting media that condones gender-based violence.
The choice is yours.
Why do men and boys need to be engaged
in ending violence against women?
- Because violence against women is not a women’s issue – it’s a community issue.
- Because men can use their voices and perspectives to make community change.
- Because men listen to men and boys listen to boys.
- Because we all benefit from safe families and communities.
- Because we all know survivors and can be a support.